Updated May 2018 in line with GDPR legislation
The Front Room forms part of the RDS Group. This privacy notice is to let you know how we, and companies within the Group promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, any data or content you submit and the choices you give us regarding marketing we may send you.
We only collect the information needed to deliver marketing communication, our newsletter or to respond to any requests you send to us. If you opt in to receive marketing communication from us, you accept the practices set out in this policy.
1. What data we collect
The Front Room may collect and process the following categories of personal data about you
• Name, contact details, organisation, employment details
Information generated by the work, service or relationship we may have with you:
• Business details, bank and financial details, communication and correspondence
Information generated by visiting our website or engaging with us on social media:
• IP addresses, social handles or usernames
2. How we use your data
We will only use your personal information in accordance with the obligations of the law to:
• manage our relationship and administer our business either as a part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
• To execute a contract or request
• Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of our products or services by appropriate communication methods, unless you’ve objected to us doing so.
• Sending you marketing and information about our business via email if you have consented to it
3. What we won’t do with your data
The Front Room will not use your personal data for profiling, to send unsolicited emails or to pass it to other third parties without your express consent.
4. Data retention
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as is required by law.
5. What are your choices in relation to personal information?
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. You also have the rights and choices which you can exercise on the data we hold on you.
You have the right to:
• Obtain access to your personal information
• Withdraw consent
• Object to direct marketing
• Ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold
• Object or restrict our processing of your information
• Request that we port your personal information
8. Want to get in touch?
You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +44 (0)20 7837 7700
By post: 359 City Road, London, EC1V 1LR